Monday, May 05, 2008

Are girls the most beautiful of God's creation?

There is no doubt in my mind that they are. All girls deserve to be treated with respect and well taken care of. Even though I'm terribly picky when it comes to girls I still think their all very gorgeous in their own kind of way. I know it sounds funny (sarcastic almost) to hear it coming from me, but I just wanted to make a statement.

J came down to Melbourne for a surprise visit which was awesome (except that we bumped into too far many people). I told her that I still don't think I'm ready for anything long term, and I'd rather not have her do that. She sniffled quite a bit and I felt very, very bad. I'm just thinking about my new year's resolution to be more committed. I was talking to Waimay for a bit and she found it quite incredulous that I needed at least 10 more years to make any lifetime commitment whatsoever. I'm beginning to think I'm not so invincible anymore. This sucks...

On a brighter note, Senator Barack Obama declared on the 21st of March that he would have been an architect had the presidency not called to him.

Photobucket

You better believe it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as Eve was made to be companion to Adam :)

gilliangel said...

Heartbreaker you.

Hmm.Never easy,huh.

How you doing?

Anonymous said...

Strange.. they're the most beautiful of God's creation and probably the most lethal of God's creation.. surprising what they can do to men and what they can make men do :P haha

Jon Lai said...

Strange.. why do you say that?

I hope I'm over that stage. I think I am. I'm now rather blasé I guess - for the last 5 years maybe. haha.. feels better that way.